Surgical and Civil Mask
The inner and outer layers of the Surgical Disposable Face Masks are made of PP imitation adhesive non-woven fabric, and the middle is made of melt-blown non-woven fabric.
The implementation standard of Surgical Disposable Face Masks is GB/T 32610-2016, which has passed the inspection of Zhejiang Light Industry Quality Inspection and Research Institute.
1. Three-layer filter protection, medical melt blown cloth bacteria filtration efficiency ≥ 95%, so that breathing is safe enough.
2. Elastic earbands are comfortable and not tight.
3. The built-in nose bridge clip can adjust the curvature at will.
4. It fits the mouth, nose, and jaw without any gaps, without any omission of protection.
5. Multi-pleated design, wraps the face well, is not stuffy, breathable and comfortable.
Precautions for wearing
1. Choose a suitable mask to wear according to the air pollution situation
2. Check that the mask packaging is intact;
3. Check the appearance before wearing, the monthly usage method, and wear it correctly according to the wearing method;
4. Wearing protective masks should be replaced in time, and long-term use is not recommended;
5. If discomfort and adverse reactions occur during wearing, it is recommended to stop using it;
6. When the concentration of air particles is greater than 500μg/m³, it is recommended to reduce outdoor activities.